It happens at once.
I have a lot going on, a lot of stress from a lot of different things, and I really want to not have to deal with being abroad because that would solve at least three-fourths of my problems... I think.
Anyways, it was hot by Belgian standards today - a whopping 60 degrees. It felt amazing. But I hurt my ankle last week or so and my knee's been in a brace for the past couple of days, so I didn't get to go running. Instead, I did some homework and went to finance.
Tip for anyone and everyone who's planning on the business program next year: TAKE FINANCE AT CLEMSON. You do not want to deal with whatever shenanigans they call teaching here. I'm sure this won't be my last rant and I won't rant here, but I do want to say there were four people that I know of that were crying after class. Their expectations are a little ridiculous, especially since we don't know what they are.
Anyways, we got back from class and I soothed my stress with chocolate since running wasn't an option. I don't think I've ever been more annoyed I couldn't run. I packed for Paris and did more homework. You can also check the Bruge/Brussels albums for a few new pics. I can't say that I'm excited for the weekend, but it will be cool. Off to the Louve, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. I don't know what else we're doing...
Goodnight, world.
I would rather eat chocolate any day than run.
ReplyDelete