Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Getting Really Bad

At remembering to post every night. I guess it's become that living here is so routine that nothing seemingly interesting happens anymore.

Well, today I'm going to a brewery tour before my finance test, and I've already showered and done my homework due later today.  I have a lot more work this half of the semester, but I also have fewer trips, if only in duration. 

Yesterday was uneventful.  I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and enjoyed it, though I did cry when Dobby died... again.  It's a sad book but it's such a good read.  Anyways, I gave it to Sam and I think she started it last night. 

Other than that, I had law class and that's about it.  It's been quiet since Kristen's not here. 

Time for a brewery tour at 10 in the morning... and then a finance class with test and then I'll be back.

Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment