Today could not be described as one of the most fun days here.
I woke up early and grabbed the tram to the brewery, where we had a tour. It took an hour for the lady to talk to us and tell us about the machinery - that wasn't in use. It smelled bad and had no heat. Then we tasted two beers from the brewery, a lambic and a grueze, which were both disgusting.
We headed back to CUBC for class next. Sam, Elena and I got sandwiches from the metro before going to class. We took our quiz, which was awful. He said fifteen minutes for twenty-one questions, ended up giving us orty-five or so, and everyone said they felt they bombed it. After the test, he asked us who thought it was difficult. Every hand went up, and he said the next test would be harder. This elicited several questions and many complaints. Our teacher then went on to teach two chapters and ran over class time.
Not much happened for the rest of the day. I did some reading and watched some NCIS - I'm almost done with season four, which Sam has on DVD. Kristen, Anna Lauren and Laura are back, and it's weird to have a lot of people back in the apartment.
Tomorrow is filled with plans, some exploring, and more homework.
Goodnight, world.
Sounds like my kind of teacher
ReplyDelete