So I've done a lot since my last post.
I ate lunch and went out with Sam, Kristen, Kristin, Anna Lauren, Laura, Scott and Chris. We stopped at a kebap shop for everyone else to eat and then made our way to the Basilica of the Sacred Heart. Anna Lauren's a pro photographer, so we took a lot of pictures and had fun along the way. We finally made it there two minutes before it closed. We went inside for a very tiny bit and then hopped back on the metro.
Our next stop was De Brockere, which is where the awesome parking garage is. You get an awesome 360 view for free. It was so cold, though.
We next headed to Grand Place to meet Ali and Caroline, where we took more pictures and Scott was addressed by a costumed woman and her bachlorette party members. He got cookies in return for helping her suit up a banana, and many pictures were taken.
We walked over to St. Michiel church and couldn't get inside, so we went back for dinner at the place where we ate the very first night. I had delicious broccoli soup and then we all went to Hagen-Daaz for ice cream. I got a yummy lemon sorbet.
Next was coming back to the apartment, where the plan was to pre-game. Instead, we all kindof relaxed and then, about 11, everyone except for Sam, Kristen and I went out. We did homework for a bit and then devolved into googling ourselves. It's been an interesting two hours...
Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to focus and finish homework, maybe getting a bit ahead.
Goodnight, world.
No comments:
Post a Comment