Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Night Fun

Wheeeeeeeeee. I'm hyper.

Marion is gone, I made Asian chicken pot pie for four, law was kindof interesting and we shared a bottle of bubbly with baked nutella after dinner.

But let me actually tell you the story.

This morning I woke up way late and had breakfast with Nigel and Marion.  I had oatmeal with raisins and a banana with tea.  Then we talked for a bit before they left for a museum and I went to class.  Marion wanted to see some artist, but they had closed the museum or something, but I'm not really sure what happened.

Anyways, class was super short and we finished the material for our next class, so I came home and had a BLT with cheese for lunch, along with an orange and yogurt.  It was very good.  Then Marion and Nigel got back to pick up their things - they're driving back to Zurich tomorrow after spending the night in Luxembourg.  They enjoyed their stay, or at least said they did.  Marion was her normal self and Nigel was just as humorous as ever.  It was fun.

Then I went to the grocery store - two actually - to get things for dinner.  I made Asian chicken pot pie, and when I got back, Jackie was here, but no one else was.  Turned out they had all bailed.  But everyone liked dinner and I made baked nutella with the leftover pie crust (it was actually more like filo dough) and that was very tasty.  Nigel had brought a bottle of bubbly, so we shared that with dinner and dessert and we all had a good time.  We talked for a while and now Jackie and Kristen are watching The Office.  Sam is getting ready for this weekend (Scotland) and I don't yet know what I'm doing.  Probably finally read this last chapter for law and then watching a movie since I have all weekend.  Nothing really interesting.

So on that note,

Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that if you like business law maybe you could get a law degree.

    ReplyDelete