So this is being posted late because yesterday was lots of fun.
I woke up sortof early and went on a nice run. It was my usual route, but on the way back I decided to go exploring. So I wandered around for about an hour, finding the really good grocery store and this awesome building that was actually a college. It was really cool.
Then I got back and had lunch and did homework the rest of the day. And then Elena and Jackie came over at about 10 because Sam and Kristen had said they would go out with them. Both were already in bed, so I went. It was a lot of fun. We went to Celtica, which had awesome music. We danced and sang and generally had a good time.
Some of the guys from our program were there, unintentionally. We said hello, but really didn't talk or hang out. They left before us for Delirium. Jackie and I really wanted to be home on the metro, which closes at 12:30, so we left Celtica at 12ish to take Elena over, as well as these British guys we met. We couldn't find the guys to leave Elena with, so we tried to take her to the metro with us, but she refused. She did end up meeting up with them. Jackie and I made the metro and got home about 1. I fell immediately to sleep.
Then today I woke up at 12:20 or so and had a nice breakfast before sitting down to homework. I took a nice shower and homework is nearly done. Now for dinner and more homework. I'm watching Fiddler on the Roof for a break and then finishing all of my projects.
Toodle-oo.
No comments:
Post a Comment