Wah. I want it to be last week again... Minus a few select people.
Anyways, I woke up this morning, had some breakfast, read some of my text book, cleaned and made a delicious cheesy BLT and went to law. I cleaned up everything to make room for Marion and Nigel, who got here about 4.
Law was ok, pretty much the usual, and then I stayed a bit to go over my test and study and stuff. Then I came back and did some more work until Nigel and Marion got here. They stayed for a bit before going out - I have a lot of work to do, so I stayed behind and did some work before meeting them for dinner at 8.
We went to a little restaurant off the galerie, where I had some delicious mussels and tomato soup (separate, of course). Afterwards, we got ice cream (mmmm citron) and headed back. It's late and I have a lot to do tomorrow, so time for bed. I'm sleeping on the couch.
Goodnight, world.
Time to rest up after a big week.
ReplyDelete