Thursday, April 15, 2010

Being Sick...

Is not very much fun. So early to bed tonite.

I got up in time to take a shower and eat before class, went to class, where we finished our "learning" for finance (haha, my book arrived today) and everyone found out that because of the volcano erupting under the glacier Eyjafjallajokull, all flights were canceled. Kristin and Sarah are already in Stockholm, and they don't know if they'll be able to get back on Monday, but all flights in the UK, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Finland and Switzerland. Funny thing is, Iceland hasn't closed ANY airports...

These cancellations mean that pretty much everyone who was traveling isn't anymore.  Including Sam, who was going to Scotland with Josh and Kyle.  They had booked golf reservations for $200 a piece, nonrefundable, and can't go.  Needless to say, there are a lot of unhappy people.  

After class, I went to the grocery store with Sam and then did some homework, started my projects, and caught up on the tv I've missed (namely In Plain Sight and Criminal Minds).  Oh, and I did a workout dance thing because I was going to go running but my knees hurt too badly to even hardly walk. 


I'm super tired and really not feeling well, so I'm going to put in Fiddler on the Roof and fall asleep.


Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you are feeling better soon. You've had a big week, month, year. Maybe you can find someone that needs their boat sailed from Europe to Charleston.

    ReplyDelete