Today I slept til noon because I went back to sleep at six or so. Then took a shower and went to the grocery store with Kristen. I'm super excited because I got strawberry, raspberry and peach milk to eat with my chocolate cereal. Last time I did that, I was in Chile. Why don't we have this stuff in the States?
Then I talked to people back home and did some homework. Ate some really weird and tasteless/bad ramen that wasn't called ramen and cost about seven times as much as the stuff back home. Then watched the first Harry Potter movie and am now going to bed.
Everyone else is leaving to go out partying (they were pre-gaming here - about ten of them) and I think I just heard the door slam... Or at least it's finally quiet.
Finishing homework tomorrow. No exceptions. Full week ahead of me.
Goodnight, world.
No comments:
Post a Comment