So Thursday was fun.
I woke up, studied a bit and then went to meet my management professor. She was super nice and we talked a good bit. I reviewed my test and know how to plan better for the next one.
Then I reread my notes and took my marketing test. It wasn't bad. Especially since I knew all the essay questions (he sent out a list of about 35 possible questions - 6 of which were on the test).
Then we went out.
Sam and I were planning on not doing anything and just chilling. It was rainy (and still is) and not very warm and we just didn't want to go out. And then we went and got citrus vodka (Sam did) so we could have drinks at home and watch a movie.
Kristin and Sarah came over and Elena and Erin were already at our apartment. We pregamed with a shot of vodka and then went out. I had a very tasty strawberry beer, as well as a couple others. We met this group of guys - all Army and one of them from Summerville - and they ended up buying a lot of drinks for all of us. It was fun. Sam and I left the bar around 2:15 or so and got back at 2:30. I wasn't happy about missing the metro, but the cab driver gave us a break and it was fairly cheap. The rest of the group was out until 5:30 when the metro opened and then came home. It was a fun time, but poor planning because we had to meet at Grand Central at 8:40 to go to Bruge. Which I'll talk about in my post tonite.
No comments:
Post a Comment