Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Wednesday...

Without Wednesday Night Dinner?!? How is that possible?

Well, today I didn't get up and go running like I said I would because it was much too cold.  So I studied instead, went to law class, gave my speech and tried to take my management test.

Law was interesting, as usual.  Did well on my test.  Speech was awful and I don't know why.  Didn't practice or have the enthusiasm I normally do.  Management was confusing because it wasn't posted until two hours late because of some virus.  Didn't do it yet, but have time to study again.

Then I came back and watched half of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original, good one) and talked to friends.

Now it's time for bed.

Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

  1. gotta keep your strength up and eat dinner. What do you mean cold? Remember January?

    ReplyDelete