Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday (da da, da da da, da da)

I always said Tuesdays were the worst day of the week.  Except for this one.

This morning I went over to Jackie's and talked for a long time under the cover of weighing my suitcase.  I'm now checking three bags.  THREE. Plus two carry-ons. Five bags total. Wow. 

Anyways, after talking, I studied finance before taking the finance final.  Apparently I didn't fail it, but I won't know how I did til Thursday. 

After the test, I got a waffle and headed over to the Musical Instrument Museum, which was really interesting.  You got a pair of headphones and walked around looked at a whole bunch of really old instruments while you listened to the music they make.  I really enjoyed it.  The harpsichords and violins and fifes and drums and brass and wind instruments were all incredible.  So old and so detailed.  It was a lot of fun.

Then I went to Grand Place and got some gifts before getting frites with curry ketchup (yum, yum).  I came back to the apartment, attempted to watch House, read Cosmo and "studied"/had fun with Kristen, Sam and Jackie, all of whom I will miss dearly when I leave Brussels.  That is, along with Kristin and Elena and Brinley and Kyle and Josh and everyone else.  Our studying was mostly laughter, but we did get through a fair amount.  Law test tomorrow and then I'm done. Wow.

Goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment