Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

Well, I did absolutely nothing today, and I don't feel well, so the grocery store post will (continue to) have to wait.

I woke up around 9, had breakfast, read some law, was asleep by 10 or 10:30, slept til 2:30 or 3, had delicious lunch of cucumber and tuna salad (a new creation I've had for the past couple of weeks) with leftover mac and cheese and then sat down on the couch, drifting in and out of sleep and feeling really strange.  I don't know what's wrong, but I just feel restless but also carefree. Also slightly sick. 

Anyways, Sam's friend Jenna is here for the week, three girls left, and two leave tomorrow.  Apparently there was some sort of to-do this morning when the three girls got back at 3AM because one of them had been roofied and was passed out.  She missed her flight, but took the next one out.  They flew Ryan Air from Italy, so it wasn't a very big deal. 

Tonight will be an early night since I don't feel well.  Tomorrow I have a finance test and law class.  Last minute errands and some shopping, too.  Then my management final.  Tuesday I want to go to the music museum before my finance final, then Wednesday is my law test.  Thursday is my last day, with a big dinner at CUBC and then everyone's coming here to party all night.  Then my flight out on Friday morning and I'll be home in 120 hours from right now. Wow.

Goodnight, world.

3 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath, relax, and stay focused on your finals. This is not the time to get stressed and sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breath, relax, and do well on your finals. This is not the time to get stressed and sick.

    ReplyDelete