Thursday, April 29, 2010

Second to last =[

Well. Today was fun. =]

It started off with House, followed by studying for and taking a law test.  It wasn't bad and everyone was just excited for the year to be over.  I also packed and managed to get my three suitcases all perfectly 23 kilos (50 pounds).  Whatever's not in them is either being worn or going in my carry-on.

Then I went to Grand Place with Elena, Erin and Brinley and got some cool gifts and delicious ice cream.  Brinley and I really talked for a long time before heading back to our apartment for a bit. 

I met up with Erin and Elena for kebaps (the last in Brussels) before meeting up with a whole bunch of people at Delirium.  We had a drink (mine was speculoos - yuck) with our law professor before going over to Booze and Blues.  Whoever came up with that name was very funny.  It's nearly impossible to say if you're not sober, but it does make for a lot of comical mispronunciations.  Anyways, we hung out there for a while and then headed back to Delirium since a couple of us wanted to do DAS BOOT!

Jackie, Michele, Katie, Kyle and I ended up doing the boot; mine was apple beer.  I thought it was appropriate as the first beer I had was also my last.  DAS BOOT! is the Delirium special - 1.5 liters in a real glass boot.  It wasn't bad, and by the time we'd finished, everyone else had shown up.  There were a bunch of people and we had a lot of fun.

Kristen and I came home early and now it's time for bed.  I can't believe tomorrow is my last night; that tomorrow is my last day. It's astounding. I'm excited to go home, but sad to leave Europe (not Brussels, Europe) and all the traveling and new things that I see every day and every weekend.  It will be weird to be home, but I know I will enjoy it.


Goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment