Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Want... Sleep,,,

Well, tomorrow I have a chocolate tour, a law test and a speech about Douglas Adams. So I'm up studying and preparing because I slept til noon today.  Wasn't my smartest move, but I forgot to set my alarm. 

I had delicious muffins for breakfast before going to class, suffered through finance, went to the grocery store, and then studied a bit.  Sam, Hudson (her cousin), Sam's mom, Kristin and I went out for kabaps, and when we got back, I went back to work. 

It hasn't been a particularly productive day, but tomorrow will be busy.

Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

  1. Not every day has to be busy. Let me guess your order of fun for tomorrow. Most fun, law test, then choc tour, to bad you have to give a speech about Douglas Adams (you should be able to do that in your sleep).

    ReplyDelete