Well, today I got up at 6ish because I didn't sleep at all. I did a whole bunch of things, nothing I can really think of, but the sunrise was pretty.
I watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and wrote an outline for my speech on Douglas Adams and then watched the first part of Sweeny Todd. Then I had finance class. They kept us late, but we did eventually get our tests back - I barely made an A, but that was a whole lot better than a lot of people.
Then I finished Sweeny Todd and talked with Sam and relaxed a bit. Her mom and cousin are coming tomorrow and staying for nearly two weeks. She's excited, as am I. Everyone's ready for a mom.
I'm excited about this weekend, and I have to leave the apartment at 6, so I'm going to bed.
Goodnight, world.
No comments:
Post a Comment