Thursday, March 25, 2010

Productive?

I would say so.  I heavy-duty cleaned, repacked several times, and had law class.

Kristin brought over her scale for me to weigh my bag - I was 9 kilos over - which is about 20 lbs.  So I repacked and hopefully it'll work now.  My carry-on is another 12 kilos (in addition to the 23 of my suitcase) and then my purse is the only thing that has anything that won't be staying at home, and that hasn't been packed yet.  I'm excited for the weekend.

After class, I went to a new GB grocery store - one with an American section.  They had peanut butter (Peter Pan, 3.58 Euro for one of the LITTLE jars - they didn't have the big ones) and the epitome of America - Marshmallow Fluff.  Not to mention popcorn and hot chocolate and stuff.  I was excited to see it, just to know it was there if I needed it.  I got food for dinner, which was very tasty tacos.  It was just a few of us, but we had fun. 

I can't believe we only have a month left - it's been a whirlwind three months so far.  Gabe gets here in just over a week and we're going to Israel and Amsterdam, and then I won't be traveling anymore until I'm coming home.  It's astounding.  I've already been to Cologne, Dusseldorf, Zurich, Venice, Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Bruge, Dublin, Howthe, Birmingham, London, and Paris.  That's THIRTEEN cities.  And we have Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, the Dead Sea, Eilat and the Golan, not to mention Amsterdam.  I'm not really sure where all we're going to end up going when we're in Israel, but I'm sure it will be amazing.

And now it is time for bed.

Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've done a lot in a short time. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete