Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Terrible Tuesday

Wow.  Sucky day.

Well, I studied hard and I may not have bombed my finance test.  I went to one of our professor's offices this morning, and we worked through one of the review problems.  One of our teachers is really nice and helpful, and the other hates us.  We asked both for practice problems so we didn't wait until test day to see what we were doing, and one said of course and the other said absolutely not, that's why we have a book.  She wouldn't even narrow down the book problems, though.  We did find out that the average grade in Europe is a 55, so getting a 50 is a C, but we all freaked out because that's (obviously) failing in the States.  Then she told us that an A starts at 80 and the Belgian grading scale will translate to Clemson, so all I have to do is get an 80 in the class.  Which is very helpful, but they should have told us that sooner, because then we wouldn't have been so stressed.

Then I came back and studied for management.  I reviewed some stuff and watched videos, and then Sam and I went to the grocery store.  I decided I'm going to make tacos for Wednesday Night dinner, and so far there have been a lot of positives... I just hope I can find what I need.

I took the management test, did really well on it, and then finished watching season four of NCIS.  Now I just want to watch season five. 

Tomorrow I clean and pack, and have law class.  And of course dinner.

Goodnight, world.

1 comment: