Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekday Boredom

I feel like an early post tonite, and hopefully going to bed early.  I know they've gotten shorter and shorter, but during the week, nothing particularly interesting happens. 

I just enjoyed a nice glass of off-brand baileys after having some yummy ravioli and jerky for dinner.  I'm not so eager to buy food right now, as I'm leaving on Thursday for five days.  I will go tomorrow to get stuff for shepard's pie.  Looking forward to it. =]

Today was uneventful, slept through French class, read three chapters of marketing, went to marketing class, went to the little store around the corner with Sam, Sarah and Kristin, bought some Kinder Eggs and watched House. 

It's been cold and rainy all day, and I went to class in flip flops because I didn't have any socks.  But I did do laundry today, so hopefully they'll be dry by tomorrow.  Oh, and we don't have any heat. Well, very little. It's pretty cold.  But we're all bundled up.  Sam and Kristen went to dinner at our marketing professor's apartment with a few other people, and I'll go next time.  He's a real Cajun cook, and he's cooking for everyone in the class.  

Tomorrow I'll make shepard's pie - ten people coming so far - and finalize plans for Venice.  James and Megan have never met, so that should be interesting, but I'm pretty sure they'll get along.  We leave immediately from class on Thursday, so that should be fun.  I'm looking forward to coming back from Madrid so I have a chance to stay home and relax.  But I'll make the most out of the next two weeks. Hopefully it will be fun.

Goodnight, world.

2 comments:

  1. today's date, 02/02/10 = 183 in ternary system converted to base 10. It must be midweek to convert numbers into different bases. Or 1,677 for 2.2.2010

    ReplyDelete