11PM
Wow. Uhm. So there are a lot of things heavy on my mind, but that's not what this blog is about... At least the things that I've been thinking about aren't appropriate to talk about here.
So. What did I do today? Well, we got up and had breakfast, and then all four of us went to feed the swans old matzah before we took the tram up to the zoo stop and had hot chocolate while it snowed. It was a beautiful sunny day when we went in and when we came out, but while we were inside, it snowed. It was a fantastic view, and then we took the tram down along the lake. We then had soup Inge made that was chicken and meatballs. Afterwards, we got ready for the party and went down to the hotel/restaurant. Inge and I had hot chocolate when we got there after picking up the cake, and then Marion and Nigel joined us later.
The party was fun. We had wine and hor d'vours that were delicious before sitting down to dinner, which was buffet style curry chicken and fruit. It was very tasty. Then we had chocolate cake and ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert. There were a lot of people there, most of whom I didn't know but knew me from when I was three. I talked to a fair amount of people, spoke a little Portuguese with a guy from Brazil, some Spanish with a lot of people, a tiny bit of German, and lots of English. Everyone was nice, and it was interesting. I can't tell you who I met, but I know some big names were mixed in there.
Then we came home and I sat down and wrote.
And soon it will be time for bed.
Goodnight, world.
No comments:
Post a Comment