6:50 PM
Well, the plane is finally in the air. We sat on the tarmac for at least an hour, if not more. I took a little nap, and I just hope that I make my connecting flight to Brussels when we get to Amsterdam. I will only have 30 minutes, and they're making me go check in and get my boarding pass because the printer was out of paper in Zurich...
So. Today. Oh, my, do I wish I could understand. We woke up and had breakfast (bread with nutella like every day so far) and then Marion and I made pretzels. They never rose, but they were pretty good anyways. And now I have a fantastic recipe for pretzels.
Then I talked with Inge, asked her for money for Israel...actually we were talking while making the pretzels, but it got into a slight argument. She wants meto go for at least a full week, which I can't do, and we decided we wouldn't go if and that was that. We had leftovers from the party for lunch and noshed on pretzels, and then she said that it would be fine to come for the four days we had planned and that I need to send her the flights and she'll send me the money later this week. She's going to Israel on Tuesday... We'll see what happens.
Then we all talked a bit, nothing important, and Nigel and Marion took me to the airport. I got my Swiss Army Knives and a Swiss bear, and said goodbye. I hurried through security and got to the plane, picked up my boarding pass, got on, and sat for an hour. They say we'll only be half an hour late arriving because they're flying faster than normal or something, and hopefully they're right.
More later, when I get home. Should be 10 or 11, so we'll see.
12:30 (now) I will write more tomorrow. I'm tired and just got home and want to go to bed. Basically, flights home were uneventful and I'm here now.
Goodnight world.
Glad you are home (well home for now) safe.
ReplyDelete