Monday, February 10, 2014

Back to School Sunday and Mellow Monday

There are two days in this post because not that much happened. I know I'm being awful about keeping up with things, but I'm working on it!

Sunday was chill. I am having a hard time with missing home and my friends.  So many people have snow days and birthdays and parties and stuff that I wish I was home to spend time with them.

Anyways, class, blogging, a phone call home, and then I went to a comedy show. The guy was really good and really funny. He made aliyah and knew exactly how to speak to his audience of American college students in Israel. I was having a bad day, so I went running, and I came across a little shopping plaza about 10 minutes walking from campus.  They have a Dominos, Burger Bar, Israeli pizza, sushi, some grocery stores, a pharmacy and some liquor stores. It looked interesting, but was too late to stop.

Today was not much of anything, either. Just class and a really long nap. I then went over to the plaza I found and got an amazing burger from Burgers Bar. It was really good!



Lilah tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment