Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Day Off

So I got mock-yelled at for coming to class sick yesterday, so today I stayed home. After class, Michele and I hopped a taxi to the shuk and got some fresh produce and browsed the artists' market, where I got an anklet with a hamsa specially made. We also got some burgers (meh).

The most amazing part was walking back, since there was a HUGE storm last night and the waves were massive. There were so many surfers! I really wanted to go kiteboarding, since it looked awesome, but I guess it'll have to wait... We did get some awesome pictures (check Facebook) and videos (below), though!






Oh, I almost forgot! We also found a flea market on Diezengof and walked around King George street for a while.  It was really cool and we'll have to check it out again next time, since we were cold and hungry by the time we found all the places. It was more of a "we got lost so we called it exploring" than "let's go on an adventure".  But it was still cool.

Lilah tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment