School starts on Sunday here. (Still weird!) So, yesterday I went to the doctor and then went to class.
I have a really bad virus of some sort... Sore throat, migraine, ear aches, upset stomach, coughing. The whole nine yards. Now, if you complain about being sick in the States, I have NO sympathy, because being sick in a foreign country halfway around the world SUCKS. Don't even get me started. All I wanted was soup, and I couldn't find any. >.<
I did manage to stick around for class and then went to the pharmacy in the mall, where I also had lunch. There was a place with lentil soup, which was amazing, and then I had some sorbet. (For the vitamins, of course!) Then I came back and slept. This morning, I waited for my fever to go down and went to class late, but ended up leaving early because I felt that awful. Now I've slept all day today again, and it's time for dinner and some more sleep.
Hopefully I'll be better soon.
Lilah tov!
No comments:
Post a Comment