Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Day

Seven hours of classes: two, two and three...

First: Great teacher, really nice, Swedish, impressed that American students sit in the front row (we were the only ones in the front HALF of the room).

Second: Scary but nice. Definitely not a fan of non-Singaporeans. At least let me into her class?

Third: Soft-spoken, heavy accented, read-all-the-text-on-the-powerpoint-without-adding-any-more-information Indian guy who seemed nice but put the class to sleep.  Quite literally.

I attempted to work out my schedule and then I came home. We left again, almost immediately and met Shreyas for dinner at Jurong Point. I had satay and then we walked around a bit, got tylenol and a scale, and came home. Now it's time for bed.

Goodnight-la.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting your schedule changed to what you want. I remember a 7:00 class (maybe 8:00) that I wanted to always sleep through. Maybe you can get a few dozen chicken satay skewers and keep them in your empty refrigerator with the canned ham.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting your schedule changed to what you want. I remember a 7:00 class (maybe 8:00) that I wanted to always sleep through. Maybe you can get a few dozen chicken satay skewers and keep them in your empty refrigerator with the canned ham.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete