A. People are nice. People will help you. If you ask, people will give you directions. Don't ask for directions at NTU.
B. There is the greatest study abroad adviser EVER. Here, you can't get help, it's hard to get answers, and they can't even pick which office you should be going to.
C. There is always seating, no matter where you are. (See next post for more info on that...)
D. There's something called "winter" at Clemson.
E. Clemson's campus is laid out in a rational way. Academics in the middle, then food, then housing, then sports. This school threw darts at a map while blindfolded to determine numbers, floors, locations of classrooms and general layout of campus.
F. Instead of having one 3-hour class once a week, Clemson has three one-hour classes so you actually retain the information and don't fall asleep. Also, the professors care about you and involve the students and don't put up with cell phones, talking, facebook, ipods..... (Have I mentioned how terrible the students are here?)
G. Perhaps most importantly, it's closer to all the people I love and miss. I am having fun and I am enjoying myself, but it'd be nice to see my friends and sisters and family. <3
LOL Good, I like something call "winter"
ReplyDelete