So yesterday was a ton of fun. There are nearly 500 photos on Facebook... If it's stopped being stupid.
We met Uncle Ralph at the MRT station and took a bus to the Jurong Bird Park at about 10. The bird park was amazing. There were hundreds of penguins, macaws, flamingos, and bird of every type... We even saw a chicken (in the Spoonbill's cage, of all things...)
The park was fairly large and very impressive. We could get up close and personal with most of the birds. They had birds mainly from Southeast Asia, Africa, and South and Central America. I got a lot of good photos and even got to feed some Lories! While we were at the park, we got a lunch buffet and watched a parrot show. It was surprisingly good food and the show wasn't bad.
Spending the day with Uncle Ralph was a lot of fun. He's experienced so much! I hope that I'll be able to see all the places he's been. I think we're going to meet with him next weekend before he leaves again on a business trip. Hopefully we can make our schedules work.
When we were done with the bird park, we showed him around our local mall, then he took us to dinner at ThaiExpress, where I had the best fried rice I've ever eaten and Gabe had a delectable, even if VERY spicy green curry dish.
And that was our Saturday. Goodnight-la.
Good post. You look good.
ReplyDelete