Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday and Monday

I know, I'm getting really boring when it comes to blog titles.

Yesterday I didn't even get out of my pajamas.  I watched Criminal Minds and Harry Potter and had problems with my internet.  Seeing as that just took two sentences, I didn't blog.... Not that I actually could.

I did talk to John for a long time yesterday.  He's a friend that knows computers inside and out.  He diagnosed and nearly fixed my computer problems here in Belgium from the campus of Carnegie Mellon.  Some port was blocked so I couldn't access anything except https:// sites, which was really annoying.  The tech guys here are working on fixing it, last I heard.

Today I woke up, printed my stuff for my trip, did not much then went to the grocery store.  And now it's time to make dinner. I'll finish this later.

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment