Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Off to Dublin

I'm leaving after this presentation - going to Dublin, then Birmingham, then London.  This morning I woke up early, went to the post office, got some stuff for my trip, finished packing, had lunch and presented my marketing presentation.

Last night Sarah and I made dinner for our marketing group while we worked on the project.  I made corn flake crusted chicken and Sarah made some broccoli and cajun potatoes, which were very good.

We worked on the project for a long time and then I talked to people for a while.  I really miss being home and I'm getting sick of traveling.  Just this trip, then Paris in two weeks, then Israel two weeks after that and then two more weekend before I'm home.  Wow, time is flying fast.

For those of you who want to know, my plans for the next week are as follows:

My plans in Dublin are to see the Old Library and Trinity College and Chester Beatty Library before going shopping on O'Connell Street on Wednesday, followed up by the Guiness tour at 5. 

Then go to Howthe on Thursday morning before catching a ferry/train to Birmingham.  Thursday afternoon, I'd like to go to Cadbury world and then Friday morning see Stratford-on-Avon on the way to London. 

In London, I'm going to Westminister Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Science museum (if time), Greenwich, Big Ben, London Eye, My Little Eye, Kings Cross, Tower Bridge, and Abbey Road.  My train leaves at 7:30 AM on Monday.

Time to pay attention.

Chao, world.

Update:

It's 11 Brussels time, 10 Dublin time.  The flight was uneventful and we have a full day ahead of us tomorrow.  Breakfast at 8, then I'm going shopping (whoo-hoo!) before a walking tour at 11.  Then wax museum followed up by Guinness tour.  I'm excited. 

We don't know what we're doing Thursday.  We'll probably go back to see some places again before heading over to the UK. I'm going to Birmingham at least for the night and James is going somewhere else - he doesn't want to go to London.  We'll see.  We also want to see the coast a bit. 

We're off to get some Bailey's. 

Goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment