Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday

Uhm, well, I've been having problems with my internet recently.  If anyone wants to explain why I can use MSN messenger, Google Talk and Skype, but cannot open any page in Mozilla or Internet Explorer, I'm all ears.  I don't know if it's good or bad because I get to talk to people but I'm left without a way to kill time.

Anyways.  Yesterday I woke up sortof late, did nothing, tried to make brigadieru with evaporated instead of condensed milk (the can said leit condenso) and worked on our group project for marketing - the topic of which is beer.  It's actually an interesting project, and we're doing a taste test when we present.  I think it will be fun.

I've recently started watching season five of Criminal Minds to kill time.  It's really good and, though it doesn't actually have forensics in it, it's helping solidify my new goals of being a criminal investigator and working in forensic science.

I can't tell you how much time I spend doing absolutely nothing.  Week after next I'll have classes Monday through Thursday every afternoon, which I can't say I'm looking forward to, but will kill more time.  I have traveled a lot, and it was good to have a rest, but I'm excited to go to Dublin, Birmingham and London next week. 

I'll write an update for today later tonight; hopefully I'll have internet.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be happy if make some brigadieru when you get home.

    ReplyDelete