Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Being Sick Sucks

Even more in Europe. Mostly because there's no central heat and I don't speak French so I'm scared to go to the pharmacy.  So I'm eating weird chicken noodle soup that came out of a foil envelope and actually isn't that bad.

So this morning, I slept from about 1:30 AM until 4 or so when we checked in.  We went through security and chilled for about an hour before getting on the plane.  I was the only one who slept all night, but then we all slept on the plane.  We got back ahead of schedule and grabbed the train back to Brussels.  I read my book while the others slept. 

I really wanted a waffle when we got back, but they were closed.  The others were thankful because it meant that they couldn't smell it - they all gave up waffles for lent.

So we got back, I read all but two and a half chapters of management and tried to watch the videos, but my internet fails so I missed most of them.  I also passed out for two hours by accident, waking up just in time for my test.  Made a B, but will plan better for the next one now that I know how they're formatted.  Probably will drop this test with the make up at the end of the semester.  We'll see.

Afterwards I took a shower and am now writing a paper for communications.  And then bed for a very, very long time.  Class at 1:30 tomorrow, and I have to go to the grocery store, but nothing else this weekend.

Goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment