Huh. Today lasted forever, and yet I don't think I did that much. Woke up 730/8ish. Was still dark outside.0.o
Anyways, did all my research apps (about seven) and I may or may not have more, but it was all-in-all a pretty productive morning. Then I researched flights and bought tickets to Venice, Stockholm, and Dublin/Glasgow. (Flying into Dublin, flying out of Glasgow several days later.) The only places I haven't planned so far are "day" trips to Amsterdam, Paris, and Germany. I would like to go to Dusseldorf, I think, but we'll see. Those are all train trips that are a fair bit pricier...
Oh, yeah, did I mention that the tickets to Madrid, Venice, Stockholm, Dublin and Glasgow (four trips) were a whopping 266USD? It came out to something like 47 euros a trip. You definitely can't do that in the states.
Anyways, we looked at each other schedules, and it seems like I'm flying solo (no pun intended) unless some people decide last minute to join me. Sarah has a whole bunch of things planned, too, and they're mostly going with her.
After that, I did some homework, looked outside and saw the pouring rain, and decided that staying in was a perfectly good option for tonite. So more homework, and hopefully, maybe, it will be sunny tomorrow.
Sorry for the short post. Goodnight world.
you never know maybe scheds will change and other will be joining you.
ReplyDelete