Monday, January 11, 2010

Boring day

Today, I woke up at 10 and did absolutely nothing... 

Other than watch bad tv, write emails, and stay warm in bed today. It was snowy and I have class at 9:30 tomorrow morning.  The heat isn't working in the apartment, so we're all freezing. It's good to have a relaxing day.  I think I'm going to make prosciutto ravioli for dinner and go to bed early.  I was craving pizza earlier, which was weird because I typically am not a huge fan. Anyways, I'm sure I'm going to get fat here between the chocolate and the croissants and the amazing food.

Sorry for the boring post. Hopefully they will be more entertaining in the future.

Goodnight all. Miss everyone lots <3

PS. Big hug and shout-out to Mr Fabio - Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. You're young and the cold doesn't last. It's good to have a relaxing day once in a while.

    ReplyDelete