Sunday, January 1, 2012

Your morning, My night

We all met up and went to the mall for dinner. We didn't get ramen (too expensive and not quite what we were expecting) but we did go to a food court and I finally got my satay (I've tried three times and they've always been closed). It was delicious. It came with curried rice and a fried egg thing and miso and peanut sauce. By far my best meal here. =]

Satay!

Gabe's wonton noodles

Spicy Octopus and Fish Head (Shreyas)

We walked around after dinner. There was a movie theater which we may go to tomorrow since it's $6.50 before 6PM for students Monday through Wednesday. They had good movies. And the smell of popcorn was overwhelming (ps, they do have microwave popcorn, but only American brands that are imported, but surprisingly not that expensive...). It was late so we came back, Gabe's showering and I'm going to bed.

Food montage tomorrow. We're going to relax. Breakfast at the mall with Shreyas and seeing the public library.

Goodnight-la.

No comments:

Post a Comment