Wednesday: Class, Class, Lunch, Cookies, Dinner, Packing.
My classes were fun. I'm really liking the ones I'm in. After class I went and had lunch with a group member from my class and several of her friends. We talked for a long time and it was really fun. They corrected my pronunciation of many things and told me they would take me to see "Real Singapore", which I'm looking forward to.
When I got out, I went to the grocery store because today is Shreyas's birthday. I made chocolate chip cookie cake in our little toaster oven, and when Gabe and Shreyas got back from Brewerkz, we enjoyed them. They tasted slightly strange but were still really good.
We went to a quick dinner and then did laundry and packed. Then we went to bed.
Today I had class and Gabe stayed at home to get ready. We are leaving in a few hours for Jakarta for the weekend. Hopefully it'll be fun. We think it will be. No computers...
Goodbye-lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment