Us leaving from the airport at 5AM.
Super early morning, but we're about to leave for Singapore. Twenty-four hours! Twenty-two of those on a plane! Yay! (Not...) I already miss home, but am excited to be traveling again.
We'll meet Shreyas in Tokyo, and then we're staying at a cute little hostel in the heart of Singapore. The problem with my camera is that it's too big to carry around and therefore we've started taking pictures with Gabe's cell phone. The Chicago airport is really nice - big and open with lots of windows and really clean. The walkways have cool lights on the ceiling and I think I've heard "Fireworks" by Katy Perry about five times. But there's one huge problem - there are NO OUTLETS! Makes it hard to charge things before we leave. Also, Gabe's got a lot of static for some reason though, and keeps shocking himself and his computer and me.
Anyways, time to pack up and ship out.
Someone needs to recommend a new catch-phrase... "Goodnight, world" was for my last trip.

Hope you stay safe. I'll let you figure out a new salutation.
ReplyDeleteI hope Gabe does not have to be close to a gas tank, keep him away from any explosives, he is a walking lighter device, with all his static!
ReplyDeletebe safe
Love, MD (mom & Dad)