Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

Only an hour away, but I'm exhausted.

To continue: Shreyas was back when we came back from lunch,  so we went over to the Chinese and Japanese gardens, which were really pretty and nice, but very hot.






 We came back after a while chilled until his cousin came back. Then we went to dinner at a "healthy" hawker stand (brown rice instead of white) and then came back and chilled again before Shreyas, his cousin, and his cousin's roommate left for a big New Year's Eve musical party/festival.  They had gotten tickets, but Gabe and I went to the mall instead to see what it was like. It was big. Like every non-American mall we've been in.


Pineapple fried rice - mmm

Vegetarian mutton something or other (Gabe's)


Shreyas's food - I don't remember...

Anyways. We move into our new long-term hostel tomorrow. It's apparently really super close to the school, which is good.

Goodnight-la.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, did you guys get to see the fireworks?
    Happy New Year for you too, I wish that all your dreams come thru!

    I hpe that you guys get used to the saunna there.

    Love
    MoDa

    ReplyDelete