Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Exhaustion Continues

I got up, I went to class, blah blah blah. We have two teachers, so we met the second one today. He's very gay, very obnoxious, and has a very unlikeable teaching style. He refused to write down 90% of the words we were learning until the end of class, so some of us were completely confused until the last hour of class, when we started frantically writing everything and asking questions and then being made fun of for being visual learners.

After that, I went with Nessa to get a bus pass (we get 33% discount for being students if we use our pre-paid card and not cash!) and then went to the shuk. I forgot that there's an art market with local crafts every Tuesday (and I think Friday), so I browsed that a bit before doing my shopping. I got some nice produce to make little salads and stuff. On the way to the bus stop, I got some delicious cheese pizza.  (I'll be doing a food related post on Friday when I have the time and energy to accompany with pictures and write decent descriptions.  Yall know I love grocery stores and vending machines!) As soon as I got back, I crashed.

A lot of people are sick right now. Mostly with digestive problems. Thankfully I'm not having any issues with the food or water, but I've been running a fever all afternoon.  I'm pretty sure one of the girls in my class got us all sick.

Lilah tov!

1 comment:

  1. Momma would like the shuk. We look forward to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete