Michelle had, on the first day, a chicken kabab (the gyro kind); twas good. I had a Ramley burger, I got the most expensive one, a king special. It was, two burger patties, cut in half, filled with spices (sugar, salt, nutmeggy stuff, chili powder, some more unidentifiable spices). Then, she would crack an egg and make an omelet like apparatus and proceed to encase the two burger patties with a slice of cheese in the omelet. This was then placed on a fluffy toasted hamburger bun and coated in black pepper sauce and mayo. It was large and delicious and an interesting experience.
Michelle also got some cotton candy.
On the second day, we went and Michelle got another kabab. I didn't want any more fair food so I got some fried tapioca cakes, which were green and like sticky rice cakes.
On the third day, we went and Michelle got another kabab. I got a rhoti john; which is exactly what it sounds like (a ramley burger without the burger but twice the size on french bread). After dinner, I bought some fresh Mochi (or I think it was) which we have in the states not uncommonly. Its those gooey red bean filled things that come in the box of six for 1.35 at the Asian store. It was kind of like that but hot, not as gooey and it was filled with crushed peanuts. They were good.
Sorry for the short message, but its been a long week since then.
PS. somewhere in there I also had fried banana's and some sort of tuber.
<3 goodnight-lah
No comments:
Post a Comment