Good evening. Today we will be discussing particular pieces of artwork. The first, and heaviest, is awesome its purest form, iron. Imagine being in a shop with 10 motorcycles. All of them have been ripped apart and destroyed beyond recognition. They are then remelted together randomly. Somehow, these random parts managed to take recognizable shape. Namely that of dozens of gundams and aliens. One alien was even about 7 feet tall and weighed a few hundred kilos. The gundams were amazing, ranging from original boring ones to the new freedom gundam. They had removable and movable parts, and where made from such things as chains, screws, metal plates, spiky things, and fire. Anyway I paid too much for it, but now I own it and I refuse not to be happy about it. Also he showed us a picture of something he custom made for Honda or Yamaha (I forget), it was an alien motorcycle. It can not be described how awesome it was, so I tried to find a picture but I couldn't (here it is - I think this might be the-guy-who-sold-us-the-gundam's brother).
Another piece of artwork is this guy: picture soon to be uploaded. All he does is spin. And drop tea. But he does it in a way where it falls into a metal liquid holder and sell it to you. This is how Thai tea is supposed be poured (I will bring the picture into tin drum and ask them so serve it properly to me). It was delicious tea and a dollar (expensive because the market was kind of touristy).
Also my favourite thing about Bangkok so far is....Yakult. Not only is it cheap here, but you can 400 ml (equivalent to a pack of Yakults) for 19 Baht, about 60 cents. This was enough (along with another 20 Baht for 1.5 mangos peeled and quartered in a bag) for a dinner for me (both were delicious). Speaking of 20 Baht food bags, we got a peeled and sliced pineapple with strawberry sugar salt for 20 Baht (whole pineapple).
Also if anyone wants to buy jewellery in Bangkok, I can give them a recommendation. We can stop there for free yah.
Tuktuk.
No comments:
Post a Comment