I mentioned yesterday how I was concerned about my grades here, so today I emailed my professors, asking what the grading scale was. I've gotten the following two responses back:
NTU does not provide information on grading, top secret. Your grade will depend on your performance. If you keep up well with the course and work regularly, I foresee no problems. I had exchange students who did very well, others did not. My guess is it was about how much they worked.
Does this answer?
Kind regards,And:
Globalization Professor
Courses are moderated at the end of the semester. The average student usually gets between a B and B+.
Sociological Research ProfessorSo.... Either I'm screwed or this will be the easiest semester ever.
Also, there were no edits to either email except to remove professor's names. Clearly I won't be docked points for poor grammar or language skills. Hopefully.
This is good news
ReplyDelete