Friday, January 22, 2010

Kinder eggs

Ok. So I could tell you how a cop that didn't speak English came to check on our residency at about 10 this morning (like the people at town hall told us he would) and how we all had a French test today that everyone failed and how I had a typical lunch of ravioli and an orange and how my marketing class went and how I went to the grocery store (actually, that will be part of a post later on) and how I booked my trip for tomorrow to Cologne and how I found someone to go to Venice with me and how I burned my grilled cheese for dinner and watched a movie and how I've been pointlessly roaming the internet for the past couple of hours....

OR

I could unwrap a Kinder egg just to once-and-for-all explain it instead of trying to answer questions all the time.  So here is the egg I had tonite.

First please note the 7 boxes that are on the table next to my bed...



Ok. So. Grab box:

Open the box:
 
Take one out:
 
Unwrap foil from egg:

Separate egg.  If it cracks and breaks, no worries. But most of the time it's pretty even two shells:

Remove and open capsule.  Remove contents:

Inspect contents.  Included should always be warnings, a picture of the collection, and the toy:

Enjoy your chocolate and put your toy together:

The best part about a Kinder egg? You get chocolate and a toy, so you've not only spent your money on food, but also on entertainment and something you get to keep.  Now that's what I call a good deal =]

Tomorrow I'm off to Cologne.  Will hopefully update from there.  Definitely will take lots of pics.

Goodnight, world.

3 comments: